Meet the Nuclear Regulator and the people who keep Canada's nuclear industry safe
Upcoming session and registration
Join us for our upcoming webinar about the CNSC’s role in BWXT Nuclear Energy Canada Inc.’s proposed licence renewal. This is part of our Meet the Regulator webinar series and is open to the public. Please register by December 27.
When: Wednesday, January 8, 2020
English session: 11 a.m. to noon
French session: 1 to 2 p.m.
To register and receive a link to log on to the webinar, please contact the Meet the Nuclear Regulator team.
Are you participating using your smartphone? Before the webinar begins, please download the Cisco Webex app for your phone from WebEx.ca.
Meet the Nuclear Regulator sessions are open to everyone and may be of particular interest to:
- members of the public, Indigenous and community groups
- students and teachers in regulatory- and nuclear-related fields
- local, municipal, provincial, and federal governments
- non-governmental and non-profit organizations
- CNSC licensees
Can't join the webinar?
No problem. You can watch videos of past Meet the Nuclear Regulator presentations on our YouTube channel.
If you would like to host a Meet the Nuclear Regulator presentation for your group or community, contact the CNSC.
- Meet the Nuclear Regulator is intended to provide a basic overview of the CNSC's history, structure and mandate, and is educational in nature. It is not a forum for public consultation, discussion of policy, or technical and legal matters. The CNSC welcomes public input through many other channels, such as public hearings. For more information on public participation, visit "Get involved".
- Date modified: