Your chance to participate, be heard and learn
The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) welcomes public participation and offers many ways for you to get involved.
- Voice your opinion
- Get informed
- Invite a CNSC expert
- Stay connected
- Participate in a conference
- 2018 International Severe Accident Management Conference – Registration is now closed.
- 7th International Workshop on CANDU Safety Association for Sustainability – Registration is now closed.
Voice your opinion
You can voice your opinion on nuclear regulatory matters. The CNSC takes your opinion into account when making decisions.
- Participate in a public Commission hearing
- Participate in a public Commission meeting
- Participate in an environmental assessment
Learn how the Participant Funding Program (PFP) helps the public, Aboriginal groups and other stakeholders request funding from the CNSC to participate in its regulatory processes.
Comment on proposed regulatory changes
The CNSC actively seeks your feedback on draft regulatory documents, discussion papers and proposed regulatory amendments.
The CNSC offers many ways for you to get informed about nuclear matters and the CNSC's role in regulating them.
- Observe Commission meetings and hearings that are open to the public.
- Take a Meet the Nuclear Regulator course
- Explore CNSC Online
- Watch CNSC videos
Invite a CNSC expert
Part of the CNSC's mandate is to disseminate objective scientific, technical and regulatory information to the public. This takes many forms, including face-to-face interaction with experts from across the organization. To invite one of our many nuclear safety experts to speak, send an email to Engagement.
- Date modified: