CNSC Work Instructions
Work Instructions (WIs) are used during the technical assessment stage of the Environmental Assessment and Licensing process.
They are internal documents that provide instructions to CNSC staff on the conduct of an assessment. They also inform potential applicants, and the public, about the criteria used to assess Environmental Impact Statements and licence applications for new nuclear power plants.
WIs are divided into six categories:
- General Applicant Information
- Review of Applicant Programs, Processes and Procedures
- Health & Safety: Workers & Public
- Baseline Site Data
- Effects of the Environment on the Project
- Effects of the Project on the Environment
- Date modified: