Industrial Radiography Working Group
In 2009, the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) established the Industrial Radiography Working Group for the purposes of advancing the regulatory strategy for radiography.
The mission of the radiography working group is to collaborate on implementing solutions in order to promote a strong radiation safety culture in the industrial radiography community while respecting and understanding the interest and expectation of stakeholders.
March 9, 2017
- Draft REGDOC-2.5.5, Design of Industrial Radiography Installations, is open for consultation until June 16, 2017
- February 25, 2014 – Calgary, Alberta (PDF)
- October 3, 2013 – Mississauga, Ontario (PDF)
- March 7, 2013 – Ottawa, Ontario (PDF)
- October 16, 2012 – Mississauga, Ontario (PDF)
- February 15, 2012 – Mississauga, Ontario (PDF)
- October 4, 2011 – Calgary Alberta (PDF)
- January 13, 2011 – Mississauga, Ontario
- September 30, 2010 – Ottawa, Ontario (PDF)
- January 12, 2010 – Ottawa, Ontario (PDF)
- October 14–15, 2009 – Calgary, Alberta (PDF)
Terms of reference
Read the complete Terms of Reference for the Industrial Radiography Working Group (PDF).
The terms of reference include:
- Guiding principles
- Chairperson and co-chair
- Decisions of the working group
- Review of the terms of reference
- Working group expectations
- Date modified: