Other International Nuclear Organizations
CNSC believes in working closely with other international regulators and nuclear organizations to continuously improve its operations.
Here are some relevant links to other nuclear regulators’ Web sites, as well as international nuclear organizations and global nuclear networks and associations:
- Nuclear Regulators around the World
- International Regulatory Organizations
- Global Nuclear Networks
- Nuclear legislation in OECD countries
All the links listed for the organizations on this page will take you off CNSC's Web site to external Web sites.
- Belgium: Agence fédérale de contrôle nucléaire
- Bulgaria: Nuclear Regulatory Agency
- China: China Atomic Energy Authority (CAEA)
- China: National Nuclear Safety Administration (NNSA)
- Croatia: Environmental Protection Services
- Czech Republic: State Office for Nuclear Safety
- Finland: Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (STUK)
- France : Autorité de sûreté nucléaire (France)
- Germany: Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and nuclear Safety (BMU)
- Hungary: Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority (HAEA)
- Italy: Department of Nuclear, Technological and Industrial Risk National Agency for Environmental Protection and for Technical Services
- Japan: Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency
- Korea (South): Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety
- Malaysia: Atomic Energy Licensing Board, Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Poland: National Atomic Energy Agency
- Romania: CNCAN - National Commission for Nuclear Activities Control
- Russia: (available in Russian only)
- Slovakia: Nuclear Regulatory Authority of the Slovak Republic
- Spain: Consejo de securidad nuclear
- Sweden: Swedish Nuclear Power Inspectorate
- United States: Nuclear Regulatory Commission (U.S. NRC)
- United Kingdom: Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA)
- United Kingdom: UK Health and Safety Executive Nuclear Directorate
- Asian Nuclear Safety Network
- Australian Uranium Association
- Japan: Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization
- Japan: Radiation Application Development Association
- Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI)
- Western European Nuclear Regulators' Association (WENRA)
- Nuclear Energy Agency: The Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) is a specialised agency within the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), an intergovernmental organisation of industrialised countries based in Paris, France.
- NucNet: NucNet contains news about the latest developments in the global nuclear sector in its News Feature section and a Nuclear Map of commercial nuclear power reactor units around the world. There are also Links to other international members.
- Nuclear Threat Initiative: The Nuclear Threat Initiative is working to reduce the global threats from nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. NTI is co-chaired by Ted Turner and Sam Nunn.
- US Nuclear Energy Institute: NEI is the policy organization for the US nuclear technologies industry.
- Women in Nuclear: Women in Nuclear (WiN) an informal worldwide association of individuals, focusing on women, working professionally in various fields of nuclear energy and radiation applications.
- World Nuclear Association: The role of the World Nuclear Association is to support an expanding global industry dedicated to the beneficial use of nuclear power.
Please note: Links to Web sites not under the control of the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) are provided solely for the convenience of users. CNSC is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content of those sites. CNSC offers no guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites or their content.
Users should be aware that information offered by non-Government of Canada sites, to which the Official Languages Act and certain other requirements may not apply, may be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question.