Document History of RD/GD-99.3, Public Information and Disclosure
Status: Published March 23, 2012.
- Documents GD-99.3 and RD-99.3 are converted to RD/GD-99.3
- March 23, 2012: RD/GD-99.3 published. View Information Bulletin 12-13 for more information. Also, see the comments received from public consultation. Note that comments are posted and answered in the language in which they were received.
- February 4, 2011: Period for providing feedback on comments received has closed.
- January 5, 2011:The invitation to provide feedback on the comments received during the first consultation is open until February 4, 2011. View the comments received during the first consultation, and the invitation to provide feedback on these comments. Note that comments are posted in the language in which they were received.
- December 17, 2010: Consultation ended.
- November 8 to December 17, 2010: Consultation. Invitation to comment on the draft document is posted on the CNSC Web site for a 45-day period. Read the consultation version of the document, along with Information Bulletin 10-26 for additional details.
RD-99.3 sets out the CNSC’s requirements related to public information and disclosure programs that are submitted by applicants and licensees of Class I and Class II nuclear facilities, and uranium mines and mills, for all phases of the lifecycle. The licensee’s previous public information program has been supplemented by a public disclosure protocol.
RD-99.3 will replace Regulatory Guide G-217, Licensee Public Information Programs, January 2004.
- Class I Nuclear Facilities Regulations
- Class II Nuclear Facilities and Prescribed Equipment Regulations
- Uranium Mines and Mills Regulations
For questions or information directly related to RD/GD-99.3, please contact:Directorate of Nuclear Cycle and Facilities Regulation
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
P. O. Box 1046, Station B