Document History of RD/GD-99.3, Public Information and Disclosure
Published March 23, 2012.
- Documents GD-99.3 and RD-99.3 are converted to RD/GD-99.3
- March 23, 2012: RD/GD-99.3 published. View Information Bulletin 12-13 for more information. Also, see the comments received from public consultation. Note that comments are posted and answered in the language in which they were received.
- February 4, 2011: Period for providing feedback on comments received has closed.
- January 5, 2011:The invitation to provide feedback on the comments received during the first consultation is open until February 4, 2011. View the comments received during the first consultation, and the invitation to provide feedback on these comments. Note that comments are posted in the language in which they were received.
- December 17, 2010: Consultation ended.
- November 8 to December 17, 2010: Consultation. Invitation to comment on the draft document is posted on the CNSC Web site for a 45-day period. Read the consultation version of the document, along with Information Bulletin 10-26 for additional details.
RD-99.3 sets out the CNSC's requirements related to public information and disclosure programs that are submitted by applicants and licensees of Class I and Class II nuclear facilities, and uranium mines and mills, for all phases of the lifecycle. The licensee's previous public information program has been supplemented by a public disclosure protocol.
RD-99.3 will replace Regulatory Guide G-217, Licensee Public Information Programs, January 2004.
- Class I Nuclear Facilities Regulations
- Class II Nuclear Facilities and Prescribed Equipment Regulations
- Uranium Mines and Mills Regulations
For questions and information related to RD/GD-99.3, Public Information and Disclosure, please contact:
Directorate of Nuclear Cycle and Facilities Regulation
280 Slater Street
Ottawa, ON, Canada K1P 5S9
Telephone: 1-800-668-5284 (Canada only)
- Date modified: