Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
Latest regulatory actions:
- April 19, 2017: Order issued to AV Group NB Inc.
- March 16, 2017: Administrative monetary penalty issued to Bruno Ricignuolo
- March 8, 2017: Order issued to Newfoundland Recycling Limited
Listings of regulatory actions:
- Issued to an individual licensee
- Issued to multiple licensees
- Issued to exposure device operators
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Acuren Group
- Advance Testing Ltd.
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
- Alberta Health Services
- All Test International Inc.
- Am Inspection Ltd.
- 527979 Alberta Ltd.
- AMEC Americas Limited
- Anode NDT Ltd.
- AR Geotechnical Engineering Ltd.
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc.
- Arthon Industries Ltd.
- AV Group NB Inc.
- Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd.
- Baker Hughes Canada Company
- Best Theratronics Ltd.
- Big Guns Energy Services Inc.
- Bonnechere Excavating Inc.
- Breton N.D. Testing Incorporated
- Bruce Power
- Buffalo Inspection Services (2005) Inc.
- Campo Verde
- Canada Engineering Services
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
- Canadian Sub-Surface Energy Services
- Canadian Tower Scanning Inc.
- Candec Engineering Consultants Inc.
- Centre de santé et de services sociaux de Beauce
- City of Ottawa
- Cliffs Quebec Iron Mining Limited
- CT & Associates Engineering Inc.
- CT Soil and Materials
- Core Labratories Inc.
- Curtis Engineering Associates Ltd.
- E2K Engineering Ltd.
- Elekta, Inc.
- Englobe Corp.
- EnviroGeo Testing
- Ernst & Young Inc.
- Estevan, City of
- GEM Testing Ltd.
- Genfir Inc.
- Glencore Canada Corporation
- Global Engineering & Testing Ltd.
- The Graff Company ULC
- Groupe ABS Inc.
- Groupe Qualitas Inc.
- Hanjin Shipping Canada Inc.
- Harold Sutherland Construction
- Health Canada’s National Dosimetry Services
- HNR Properties Ltd.
- Hoban Equipment Ltd.
- Horizon Engineering inc.
- Mark Anthony Group
- Marsh Instrumentation Inc.
- McGill University Health Centre
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Metalcare Inspection Services Inc.
- Milner Power Inc.
- Mistras Canada Inc.
- Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital
- Nasiruddin Engineering Ltd.
- Nelson’s Welding Inspection Limited
- Newfoundland Recycling Limited
- Nine Energy Canada Inc.
- Nomad Inspection Services
- Nordion (Canada) Inc.
- Nova Chemicals Corporation
- Nuclear Services Canada Inc.
- Okanagan Testing Laboratories Limited
- Omnifission Inc.
- Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (MOECC)
- Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
- Ontario Power Generation
- Paladin Inspection Services Ltd
- Parkland Geotechnical Consulting Ltd.
- Pazin Geotechnical Services Ltd.
- P. Machibroda Engineering Ltd.
- PML Inspection Services Ltd.
- Porocel of Canada, Ltd
- Pump House Brewery Ltd.
- Recon Petrotechnologies Ltd.
- Red River Equipment (2007) Inc.
- Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region
- Richmond Metals Recycling Inc.
- R.M. Belanger
- Rock Tech Lithium Inc.
- RSB Logistic Inc.
- SAI Testing & Inspection Ltd.
- Saskatchewan Research Council
- SGS Canada Inc.
- Soil Probe Ltd.
- Southlake Regional Health Centre
- SPL Consultants
- Stewart, Weir & Co Ltd.
- Stasuk Testing & Inspection Ltd.
- Sun Wave
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and Sunnybrook Research Institute
Issued to exposure device operators:
- Mr. Neil Graves
- Mr. David Charest
- Mr. Dylan Fermaniuk
- Mr. Jessie Lee Foster
- Mr. Jimmy St-Laurent
- Mr. Cody Hankinson
- Mr. Clay Anderson
Issued to an individual:
- Date modified: