Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the CNSC to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
Please note: Once licensees have completed all corrective measures related to a regulatory action, the CNSC considers the action closed. At present, taking into account the special circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, all orders will be removed from this web page upon closure. All closed orders remain available in our annual Regulatory Oversight Reports.
Latest regulatory actions:
- March 17, 2021: Order issued to Canadian Engineering & Inspection Ltd.
- March 3, 2021: Administrative monetary penalty issued to Catalyst Paper Corporation
- February 15, 2021: Order issued to Focus NDTIS Inc.
- November 30, 2020: Regulatory actions issued to Kodiak Quality Control Ltd.
- October 20, 2020: Administrative monetary penalty issued to Interior Testing Services Ltd.
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Date modified: