October 23, 2012
Subject: Provide feedback on comments received on draft omnibus amendments to regulatory documents addressing lessons learned from the Fukushima Daiichi event
Listed below are the comments received by the CNSC during the consultation process for draft omnibus amendments for the following documents:
- S-294, Probabilistic Safety Assessment for Nuclear Power Plants
- S-296 and G-296, Developing Environmental Protection Policies, Programs and Procedures at Class I Nuclear Facilities and Uranium Mines and Mills
- G-306, Severe Accident Management Programs for Nuclear Reactors
- RD-308, Deterministic Safety Analysis for Small Reactor Facilities
- RD-310, Safety Analysis for Nuclear Power Plants
The consultation period was open from July 20 to September 28, 2012. View Information Bulletin 12-30 for more information.
A period is now open for stakeholders to provide feedback on the comments received about draft omnibus amendments. The CNSC will prepare a report that will summarize the feedback received. It will be made available to the public once all comments have been reviewed. Please monitor the CNSC Web site for further details.
Starts on: October 23, 2012
Ends on: November 7, 2012
How to participate:
To provide feedback on the comments received:
- email: email@example.com
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
P.O. Box 1046, Station B
280 Slater Street
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1P 5S9
- fax: 613-995-5086
Please note that any comments submitted, including names and affiliations, are intended to be made public.
You will not receive a formal reply to your comments; however, they may be reflected in a report to be issued at a later date. Please contact CNSC if you have any questions or comments about the consultation process.
The comments posted here are not the views or opinions of the CNSC. The comments are posted in the language in which they were submitted.
View comments received
- Date modified: